Submitted by admin on Tue, 2010-06-01 20:52.
Corporate philanthropy aims to increase the well-being of humankind through charitable aid and donations. The implication and implantation of Philanthropy differs considerably between industry and geography.
- The Rise of the Corporate Foundation - A New Philanthropic Trend for 2014 - Huffington Post UK
- What's In a Name? Internal CSR Trends Revealed - Pro Bono Australia
- DPNC One of Only 26 Globally Awarded Hyatt Hotels Grant - Patch.com
- Corporates as agents of social change: the academic view - The Guardian
- Cash rules everything around me - The Chicago Maroon
- Andres Oppenheimer: Latin America's low philanthropy ratings - MiamiHerald.com
- Companies must link CSR to business value: Raajeev Batra - Business Standard
- Your Business: Charity adds value to business - Jerusalem Post
- Interview: Anisa Kamadoli Costa on Sustainability at Tiffany & Co. - Triple Pundit
- Scientific Games And Hasbro Expand License Deals To Include New Channels ... - Sacramento Bee