Submitted by admin on Tue, 2010-06-01 20:52.
Corporate philanthropy aims to increase the well-being of humankind through charitable aid and donations. The implication and implantation of Philanthropy differs considerably between industry and geography.
- Eggo® Waffles Iron Out Cleaner, Greener Energy Source - Sacramento Bee
- Kellogg Company : Eggo® Waffles Iron Out Cleaner, Greener Energy Source - 4-traders (press release)
- Do-Gooder CEOs More Likely To Engage In Dangerous Behavior: Study - Huffington Post
- #CSRChatting with Susan McPherson - 3BL Media (press release)
- AXA ADVISORS, LLC ANNOUNCES AXA ACHIEVEMENT COMMUNITY ... - The International News Magazine
- Global Corporate Giving: When Cutting a... - CSRwire.com (press release) (blog)
- Warsaw Launch of New UN Corporate Climate Lobbying Guidelines - Huffington Post
- PRSummit: CSR Increasingly Vital In Asia, But Don't Overdo It - The Holmes Report
- Beyond CSR: Doing Good Business - Policy Innovations
- Social Impact Measurement - What's in it for Corporates? - Pro Bono Australia