Home » Governance & Structure
Submitted by admin on Thu, 2009-06-11 06:51.
Board of Governors
The association Board of Governors acts as the governing body of the Association and dedicates itself to improving the services, programs, communication and benefits available to Members.
- Chair James J. Murren, Chairman & CEO, MGM Resorts International
- Vice Chair Pete Sherrard, Sustainability Data Manager, Duke Energy Corp.
- Treasurer Elliot Clark, Chairman & CEO, SharedXpertise
- Secretary Niki Kelley, Manager - CSR Program Office, Campbell Soup Company
- Executive Director Allie Williams, Executive Director, CROA
- At-Large Trustee Richard Crespin, Senior Fellow, US Chamber of Commerce Foundation
2012-2013 Advisory Board:
- Tod Arbogast, VP of Sustainability and Corporate Responsibility, Avon Products, Inc.
- Edgar Blanco, Research Director, MIT Center for Transportation & Logistics
- Mark Delisi, Director of Corporate Responsibility, CSC
- Marc DeCourcey, Executive Director, U.S. Chamber of Commerce Foundation; Business Civic Leadership Center
- Reg Foster, Corporate Responsibility Coordinator, Corporate Citizenship & Corporate Affairs, IBM
- Michelle Greene, SVP and Head of Corporate Responsibility, NYSE Euronext
- Stephen Jordan, Senior Partner, IO Management Consulting
- Carolyn Kaplan, Counsel and Chief Sustainability Officer, Nixon Peabody LLP
- Chris Kircher, VP of Corporate Affairs, President of ConAgra Foods’ Foundation, ConAgra Foods
- Paula Luff, VP of Corporate Social Responsibility, Hess Corporation
- Amanda MacArthur, Vice President for Global Pro Bono & Engagement, PYXERA Global
- Shaun Mickus, Director of Corporate Citizenship, Johnson & Johnson
CROA Membership Team:
- Allie Williams, Vice President of Membership, SharedXpertise
- Heather Nielsen, Membership Manager, Shared Xpertise
- Elizabeth Boudrie, Director of Research, SharedXpertise