Home » Governance & Structure
Submitted by admin on Thu, 2009-06-11 06:51.
Board of Governors
The association Board of Governors acts as the governing body of the Association and dedicates itself to improving the services, programs, communication and benefits available to Members.
- Chair James J. Murren, Chairman & CEO, MGM Resorts International
- Vice Chair Pete Sherrard, Sustainability Manager, Duke Energy Corp.
- Treasurer Elliot Clark, Chairman & CEO, SharedXpertise Media LLC
- Secretary Niki King, Manager - CSR Program Office, Campbell Soup Company
- Executive Director Allie Williams, Executive Director, CROA
- At-Large Trustee Richard Crespin, CEO, Crespin Enterprises
2014 Advisory Board:
- Tod Arbogast, VP of Sustainability and Corporate Responsibility, Avon Products, Inc.
- Eileen Boone, SVP, Corporate Social Responsibility & Philanthropy, CVS Caremark
- Margie Flynn, Principal and Co-Owner, BrownFlynn
- Stephen Jordan, Senior Partner, IO Management Consulting
- Carolyn Kaplan, Counsel and Chief Sustainability Officer, Nixon Peabody LLP
- Chris Kircher, VP of Corporate Affairs, President of ConAgra Foods’ Foundation, ConAgra Foods
- Kristina Kloberdanz, Corporate Responsibility Leader, Corporate Citizenship & Corporate Affairs, IBM
- Amanda MacArthur, Vice President for Global Pro Bono & Engagement, PYXERA Global
- Shaun Mickus, Director of Corporate Citizenship, Johnson & Johnson
CROA Membership Team:
- Allie Williams, Vice President of Membership, SharedXpertise Media LLC
- Heather Nielsen, Manager of Membership Services, SharedXpertise Media LLC
SharedXpertise Media LLC:
- Larry Basinait, Vice President of Research, SharedXpertise Media LLC
- Bill Hatton, Editorial Director, CR Magazine